Crown Polymers, LLC.
11111 Kiley Drive
Huntley, Illinois 60142
847.659.0300 - Phone
847.659.0310 - Facsimile
888.732.1270 - Toll Free
It is our mission as one of the world's most innovative manufacturer's of concrete repair and floor systems for commercial, retail, residential, industrial, manufacturing and institutional applications to create assets for our customers.
We are aware of the high expectations that confront us and we welcome the challenge to be measured against them. It is our desire that we continuously direct our actions so that we can fully achieve our self-established standards and build the image of the Company.
- Crown Polymers Vision describes the path that the company will take in the coming years and it openly sets forth the goals we want to achieve. Every strategic decision has to be based on this vision.
- Crown Polymers Values describe the orientation and the manner in which we want to reach our goals.
- Our corporate culture is defined by our Vision and Values and all of our decisions and activities serve as the guideline for leadership within our company and our industry.
- Crown Polymers Principles share how we want to conduct ourselves in daily business.
Crown Polymers is one of the world's leading innovative companies dedicated to being successful in business and to providing products and systems of tangible customer assets.
We are a polymer manufacturing company recognized as successful and innovative. With our products and systems, we are among the most competent North American suppliers. Our Contractors, Specifiers, and Customers view Crown Polymers as their partner of choice. Our market is worldwide and growing daily. Our Company and factory trained Contractors welcomes change as an opportunity. Practical Solutions are the foundational technical principal for our success. Our innovative polymer technology coupled with our employees is the key to success.
We are committed to Customer Satisfaction. We create and manufacture high performance proprietary polymer protective and decorative products and systems for concrete, wood and other substrates. Our products are specifically designed to enhance the practical life-cycle and appearance of floors, decks and walls. We provide high scientific, technical support, and decorative design and concepts as services to foster good partnerships with our Contractors, Specifiers, and Customers. Our dedicated artistic and technical staff is committed to the performance and success of your coating and overlay placement. Our trade-secret and patent pending technology has created considerable confidence in the minds of knowledgeable contractors, engineers, facility managers, and owners after selecting and observing Crown Polymers Systems protect their floors and other surfaces. Our practical and unique long-term, cost effective solutions have earned us the title of the "Solution Company."
- We use our leading position to help shape high performance technology, identify new business opportunities and utilize synergistic opportunities arising from our technology and experiences to protect, beautify and create safe walking and driving surfaces.
- We seek advantages arising from changes in markets, technology, performance and society and use these as an opportunity for value-enhanced growth.
- We fine-tune, develop, and optimize our products, systems and services, together with our customers, in order to meet their requirements.
- We measure and evaluate customer satisfaction on a regular basis to improve our products and business processes.
The Values and Principles and their implementation in the daily life of the company are used to boost the company's success. In the short and long term, it can be seen that companies that also consider social responsibility combined with environmental care sustainability record better results than those that simply base their activities on economic criteria. In a way, Crown Polymers identity, reputation, and reliability are part of the company's assets and can be used to achieve economic success.
Crown Polymers believes that excellence in business and high ethical standards go hand in hand, and are committed to supplying goods and services that meet our customers' needs.
To provide employees with a safe, healthy, and fulfilling work environment; and contribute as a good corporate citizen to each community in which we provide product or service.
Our actions are in accordance with our words and Values. We respect good business practices, honesty, and the laws of the countries in which we operate.
Safety, Health, Environmental Responsibility, and Principles
- Our employees and executives are expected to be role models, provide leadership, and set appropriate examples in accordance with our Vision and Values.
- We abstain from any practice that is illegal and violates fair trade.
- We place Crown Polymers interests in any business transaction ahead of any personal interests. We protect the company's property against abuse.
- We act in a responsible manner and our prime concerns are safety, health issues and environmental protection.
- We encourage awareness of safety, health, and environmental issues among our employees and contractors to strive for continuous improvement through agreed-upon objectives.
- We produce products that are safe to manufacture, use, recycle, or dispose.
- We support our customers to use our products safely and in an environmentally sound manner.
- We minimize the impact on humans, all living creatures, and the environment during production, storage, transportation, sale, use, and disposal of our products.
Crown Polymers Quality Manufacturing Process (QMP) includes stringent ingredient control, and the use of standard operating procedures. All critical plant functions are monitored and analyzed for continuous improvement which enables employees to work in a safer environment and regulate production. The quality control management system uses standardized test methods of ASTM. The foundation of the QMP is in the team-based problem solving approach which has historically provided continuous improvement. The goal is to equip employees with the right tools and techniques to solve problems, improve processes, and continuously meet customer requirements.
Crown Polymers and many of its employees are long time members of the following organizations to help write higher performance standards of industry practices. We realize that industry growth can only continue to grow when higher quality specifications are used for product production and installation. We are proud to be members of these national and international associations:
To The Reader of This Document
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- National Science Foundation, Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- Polymer Coatings & Surfacing Institute (PCSI)
- The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)
Thank you for taking the time to read about our Values and Principals. We cherish these guides and standards and look forward to the opportunity of serving you.
Return to Previous Page | Top of Page